The TurboTax Refund Bonus Program available with this TurboTax discount code offer allows TurboTax customers the option to use part of their federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com…
Gift Card. As an exclusive bonus, TurboTax will add an extra 5% or 10% to the amount of your e-gift card, depending on the TurboTax product you've chosen. The bonus amounts available are as follows:
- If you're using Federal Free Edition* or Basic, you'll get an additional 5% bonus on the purchase amount of your e-gift card.
- If you're using Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business, you'll get an extra 10% bonus.
This exclusive bonus is just another way TurboTax helps make your hard-earned dollars go even further this year. Shop on Amazon.com and choose from millions of items storewide. It is easy and doesn't cost you a thing.
*Federal Free Edition only available online
**Desktop offer only available if purchased from TurboTax or Amazon directly
How It Works:
Before you prepare to send your returns in the File section of TurboTax, you can choose to use part of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and get your bonus in just 3 simple steps:
1. Choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account. For example, if you file with TurboTax Deluxe, you can use $500 of your refund to receive a $550 Amazon.com Gift Card
2. TurboTax will automatically give you an extra 5% or 10% TurboTax discount code deduction on your e-gift card.
3. Once your refund is available/funded, TurboTax will email you the Amazon.com Gift Card claim code within 1-2 business days.
This TurboTax discount code offer for an Amazon.com Gift Card is valid on electronically filed federal refunds only. Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $10,000 per customer). Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be canceled, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") sold by Intuit, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs and TurboTax discount codes cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.